Sunday, April 23, 2006

Contemplating ....

I have stuck to Blogger for blogging for quite some time. Very few people know that I have a synchronized blog at venukb.wordpress.com. Now I am seriously contemplating on a move to wordpress due to number of reasons. Wordpress is pretty powerful and allows tagging and categorizing of blogs. And again if someday I have my own domain, wordpress provides a very convienient way to move the blog to my own server. And there is a nice search feature and I dont need to rely on google. I really think this search is needed as my blog grows bigger and bigger. I guess blogger was intended for people who dont anything about web posting. I guess its pretty good for a entry level. As now I guess I have entered the "intermediate" level and now ready to play with PHP :-) And best of all, it wordpress provides a import facility, which can import all the blogs+comments. Nice isn't it. So if your have this link in your favourites don't forget it to change to http://venukb.wordpress.com Categorizes should definitely help you in selecting the blogs of your interest :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site »